Fall Colors at Lutsen

The girls and I were lucky enough to go "Up North" with my mom to stay at Bluefin Bay Resort.  It was so beautiful - perfectly fall!

The bummer about it was my mom had just had foot surgery, and I was recovering from post-COVID (and bronchitis).  So - it was a beautiful getaway, but we certainly did not have very high expectations.

The fall colors were gorgeous, the skies were blue, Lake Superior was as majestic as always - particularly lit up with a full moon at night.

I took the girls to Lutsen to do a fall gondola ride and the alpine slides, then a venture into Grand Marais for some shopping.

We played games at night, which was a lot of fun.  We played "Kniffel" or - "Yahtzee" - glad to know Marisa likes that game too.  I'm the game lover in our family, but nobody ever wants to play games with me - but Marisa does!  

We also made a quick stop at Goosebury Falls on our way home and eat at Blackwoods in Duluth.

Thanks for the fun girls weekend, mom!

Here are some from that weekend.



























Comments

Popular Posts