Harry Styles

I'm not ashamed to admit - I was a die-hard Backstreet Boys fan back in the day.  Brian anybody?

Fast forward to today - post-One Direction era.

While I don't think Marisa is a die-hard Harry Styles fan like I was to BSB, I love watching Quinn & Cora vs. Marisa on Harry Styles.

Quinn and Cora have an odd and unexpected aversion to Harry Styles for reasons unknown to me.  Every time they see a magazine cover or something of the likes with him, they stick out their tongues, pretend to barf and talk about how much they don't like him.

Marisa continues to defend him whenever they do that.

This is another debate/joke in our house - Quinn/Cora vs. Marisa and Harry Styles.

It's quite hilarious - hard to describe, but endlessly entertaining.  Another thing that comes up on an almost weekly basis.

Check out this awesome Harry Styles candle we found at Patina - perhaps a Christmas gift?!?



Comments

Popular Posts